We have taken multiple precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and staff as we re-open our office and resume in-office appointments.
Some of the measures we are taking to keep you safe include:
- COVID-19 certified disinfection of the office
- Following all universal and droplet precautions per CDC guidelines
- Staff is screened for symptoms and temperature check every morning
- Staff is wearing masks and face shields while attending to you
- Social distancing is followed wherever able
If you have any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or any new respiratory symptoms, new onset of loss of taste or smell, please reschedule your appointment and contact your primary care doctor.